Lokku labs showcases a few projects that we hope inspire others. Have a look around and play with our creations.
These projects are experiments from the team behind Nestoria, a property search engine.
Lokku Labs launched a new experimental property search engine in the UK, Bilatu. It uses full text search technology, enabling property hunters to dig deep into our data to find the exact home they are looking for.
Launched in August 2009
Find your ideal property, within a specified commuting time from your workplace!
Launched in January 2009
Watch as random properties for sale appear on a map of the UK.
Launched in November 2007
Access the Nestoria database and get creative with the data. Property tools by Nestoria include house prices widgets, drop-in maps, property lists, search boxes and much more to your web site.
Find out more about how we work and what we do
- How we work with the open source community
- We organize and sponsor #geomob London meetups
- Join us! Find current job offers
Presentations by our Labworkers
- How Nestoria switched to OpenStreetMap
- Nestoria sponsors WhereCampEU
- Nestoria at ScaleCampUK
- Our CTO speaking at #Geomob April 2009
- Arbyte - A modular, flexible, scalable job queing and execution system
- Planning for debugging
- Profiling Perl
- Commercial Viability of OpenStreetMap
- Perl Plumbing
- Introduction to writing readable and maintainable Perl